Double Corn Muffins
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 45 min
- 12 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (8 1/2 oz.) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups White Lily® Enriched Self-Rising White Cornmeal Mix
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or use paper liners.
- COMBINE corn, cheese, milk, egg and sugar in medium bowl.
- MELT butter in small skillet; cook onions until tender. Add to corn mixture. Stir in cornmeal mix; stir just until combined. Fill muffin cups 2/3 to almost full.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until browned. Remove muffins to cool on wire rack. Serve warm.