Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 29 min
- 48 servings
- 2 1/4 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, shiny side up, or with parchment paper.
- COMBINE flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- BEAT granulated sugar, brown sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla until well combined.
- STIR in flour mixture until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 12 to 14 minutes. Cool on wire rack completely before peeling cookies from foil.