Dijon Honey-Mustard Biscuits with Southern Cured Ham
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 20 min
- 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 2/3 cup milk or buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter, plus 1 tbsp., melted, divided
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style honey mustard
- 1 1/2 pounds cured ham, sliced
oven to 450°F. Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
flour, milk, 1/2 cup butter and mustard until dough forms a ball.
onto lightly floured surface. Knead dough by folding in half 5 to 7 times. Pat dough evenly into a round about 3/4 inch thick.
into biscuits using a 2-inch biscuit cutter. Gently place each biscuit on prepared baking sheet. (Pat dough again as needed.) Brush 1 tablespoon butter over tops of biscuits.
8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with ham.