Cornbread Pecan Dressing
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr
- 8 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 cups corn bread crumbs from prepared White Lily Southern Cornbread, following recipe on package
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups chicken or turkey broth
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried whole thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon teaspoon dried whole marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat a 3-quart baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- COOK onions and celery in butter until tender. Combine onion mixture and remaining ingredients in large bowl. Place in prepared dish.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until browned.