Chocolate Coconut Pecan Squares
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 30 min
- 24 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8 oz.) packages German's sweet chocolate bars, melted
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving a 1 inch overhang. Spray foil lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
melted chocolate and 3/4 cup melted butter. Add eggs and vanilla; blend until smooth. Add flour mixture; stir until well combined. Spread batter into prepared pan.
pecans, coconut, 1/4 cup melted butter and brown sugar until well coated. Sprinkle evenly over batter.
an additional 25 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted one inch from middle comes out barely moist. (Do not overbake.)
on wire rack. When completely cool, remove from pan, lifting by foil. Peel off foil; cut into squares.