Chocolate Candy Bar Cake
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
1 hr 15 min
- Total Time:
- 2 hr
- 16 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 2 2/3 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (6 oz.) milk chocolate candy bar, melted
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream
- Smucker's® Hot Fudge Microwaveable Topping
oven to 300°F. Coat 10-inch tube pan with flour no-stick cooking spray.
all ingredients except hot fudge sauce in large bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed until just mixed and no lumps remain. Pour batter into prepared pan.
1 hour 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. (Do not overbake.)
on wire rack 15 minutes before removing from pan. Remove to plate; cover with plastic wrap until just warm.
warm with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge sauce.