Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Nut Cookies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr
- 4 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
oven to 375°F. Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
shortening, brown sugar, egg, milk and vanilla in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in small bowl. Beat into shortening mixture at low speed until smooth. Stir in oats, raisins and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool.