Cheese Drop Biscuits
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 20 min
- 12 biscuits
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 1/2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 1/4 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
OR 1/4 cup Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 450°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- MEASURE flour into large bowl. Cut in shortening with pastry blender or 2 knives until crumbs are the size of peas.
- STIR in cheese and milk gradually, stirring just enough to moisten flour and hold dough together. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Brush tops with melted butter.