Cheddar Cheese Straws
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr
- 8 dozen straws
- 1 1/2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese, at room temperature
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine flour and cayenne pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- COMBINE cheese and butter in food processor or with an electric mixer until smooth. Add flour mixture. Mix until well combined.
- MAKE straws using cookie press with star attachment, or roll the dough to 1/8 inch thickness and cut into 1 x 2-inch strips.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.