Caramel Pecan Biscuit Bake
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup Hungry Jack® Butter Flavored Syrup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coarsley chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 1/4 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening, chilled
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury™ Whipped Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
oven to 400º F. Lightly spray 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Combine butter, syrup, brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon in medium bowl. Set aside.
flourin large bowl. Cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add buttermilk. Stir just until dough leaves sides if bowl.
dough into bottom of prepared baking dish with floured hands. Pour butter mixture over dough. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until dough rises and edges are golden brown. Place on cooling rack.
cream cheese frosting in microwave safe bowl 15 to 20 seconds or until melted. Stir. Drizzle over biscuit bake. Cool 10 minutes. Serve warm.