Banana Nut Snack Cake
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 15 min
- 8 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 1/2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
oven to 350ºF. Coat an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with flour no-stick cooking spray.
flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl; set aside.
sugar, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla in large bowl. Mix in bananas and pecans. Add flour mixture gradually, stirring until just mixed.
into prepared pan. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack or serve warm.