Banana Nut Snack Cake
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 15 min
- 8 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 1/2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl; set aside.
- BEAT sugar, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla in large bowl. Mix in bananas and pecans. Add flour mixture gradually, stirring until just mixed.
- POUR into prepared pan. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack or serve warm.