- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 35 min
- 72 cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds, chopped
oven to 400º F. Lightly spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
butter and sugar in large bowl; beat with electric mixer on high until fluffy. Add egg, vanilla and almond extracts into the mixture and beat until well blended.
flour, baking powder and salt together in medium bowl. Add to butter mixture; beat on low just until blended. Stir in almonds. Dough will be sticky.
dough by level teaspoonfuls onto baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
5-6 minutes or until the edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute. Remove cookies with a spatula to wire racks; cool completely.