Praline Pound Cake
- Prep Time:
- 45 min
- Cook Time:
- 1 hr 30 min
- Total Time:
- 3 hr
- 16 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans, divided
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3 1/4 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Coat a 10-inch tube pan with flour no-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle 1/2 cup chopped pecans in pan.
- BEAT butter and cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed. Beat in brown sugar about 5 minutes or until very light. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in flour, just until combined. Do not overmix. Stir in vanilla and remaining 1 cup chopped pecans. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Place tube pan on baking sheet.
- BAKE 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 550 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 32g (Saturated Fat 15g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 140mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 62g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 41g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.