- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 25 min
- Total Time:
- 2 hr 15 min
- 24 servings
- 1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter plus 1 tbsp., softened, divided
- 1 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- BLEND cream cheese and 1/2 cup butter. Stir in flour just until blended. Chill about 1 hour.
- Dough can be made ahead and chilled up to 3 days.
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- SHAPE dough into 24 one-inch balls; press into ungreased 1 1/2-inch muffin cups or tart pans (to make a shallow shell).
- BEAT egg, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon butter, vanilla and salt.
- SPRINKLE 1/2 cup chopped pecans over dough in muffin tins. Add egg mixture; sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until set. Cool in pans on wire rack.
Serving Size (1/24), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 25mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 6g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
To prevent cookies from becoming soggy, allow them to cool completely on wire racks before storing in an airtight container.
Do not store soft and crisp cookies in the same container, or the crisp cookies will soften.