- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons yeast
- 3 cups White Lily® Enriched Unbleached Bread Flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- MEASURE ingredients into bread machine in the order recommended by manufacturer. Select DOUGH or MANUAL setting.
- REMOVE dough from machine when cycle is complete; shape into desired rolls.
- COVER shaped dough with damp cloth; let rise in a warm place 20 minutes or until doubled in size.
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Brush tops with butter.
Serving Size (1 roll of 18), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 3g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Pizza dough can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for 1 month. Prebaked crusts can also be stored in the freezer.
When making muffins, mix wet and dry ingredients just until moistened. The batter will still be lumpy. Over-mixing will result in tough, heavy muffins.