Homemade Blueberry Pancakes
- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- Cook Time:
- 15 min
- Total Time:
- 30 min
- 4 servings
- 1 3/4 cups White Lily® All Purpose Wheat Flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Smucker's® Blueberry Syrup
- WHISK flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl until well blended.
- WHISK eggs in medium bowl. Whisk in milk, sour cream, butter, vanilla and lemon zest until blended. Add to flour mixture, whisking just until blended. Gently stir in blueberries into batter.
- COAT griddle or large non-stick skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat to medium heat (350ºF). Stir batter. Scoop about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbles begin to break on surface. Turn; cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with syrup, if desired.
Serving Size (4 servings (without optional syrup)), Calories 520 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 155mg, Sodium 750mg, Total Carbohydrate 61g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 16g), Protein 12g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 20%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.