Fresh Orange Cupcakes
- Prep Time:
- 20 min
- Cook Time:
- 20 min
- Total Time:
- 1 hr
- 12 servings
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- Grated orange peel
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- BEAT sugar and butter in medium bowl with electric mixer about 4 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, vanilla and orange peel until blended. Combine orange juice and milk. Add to butter mixture alternately with flour, mixing until just combined. Fill baking cups about 2/3 full.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan. Cool completely on cooling rack. Frost with cream cheese frosting. Garnish with grated orange peel, if desired.
Serving Size (1/12), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 330mg, Total Carbohydrate 52g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 37g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.