Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- Cook Time:
- 1 hr 30 min
- Total Time:
- 3 hr
- 16 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 3 1/4 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Coat 10-inch tube pan with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour and salt in small bowl; set aside. Beat butter and cream cheese with electric mixer about 60 seconds or until smooth. Add sugar gradually; beat on medium-high speed 5 minutes or until mixture is light and fluffy.
- BEAT in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla and almond extract. Fold in flour just until combined (do not overmix). Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling rack 15 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on cooling rack.
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 220), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 140mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 58g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 38g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.