Cinnamon Oatmeal Drops
- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- Cook Time:
- 10 min
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 15 min
- 6 dozen cookies
- 2 1/4 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups quick rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs until light and fluffy. Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
- STIR in oats, raisins and nuts. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 7g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
To prevent cookies from browning too quickly on the bottom, place an empty baking sheet in the oven under the sheet with cookies.
Place unbaked cookies at least 2 inches apart on baking sheets to allow room for spreading.