Chocolate Marbled Blondies
- Prep Time:
- 20 min
- Cook Time:
- 17 min
- Total Time:
- 1 hr
- 24 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium-high about 4 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy. Blend in flour mixture. Stir in nuts. Spread batter in prepared pan. Sprinkle top evenly with chocolate chips.
- BAKE 4-5 minutes. Remove from oven. Run knife through batter to marbleize. Return to oven. Bake an additional 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Cool on wire rack. Cut into squares.
Serving Size (1 blondie), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.