Butter Yellow Cupcakes
- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- Cook Time:
- 25 min
- Total Time:
- 1 hr
- 12 cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- HEAT oven to 350º F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper or foil liners.
- WHISK together flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer at medium high speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla. Blend well. With mixer on low speed, add half the flour mixture, milk and remaining flour mixture, mixing after each addition just until blended.
- DIVIDE batter evenly among muffin cups. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack. Cool completely before frosting.
Serving Size (1/12 1 cupcake), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 13g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.